sábado, 19 de septiembre de 2015

Last summer days


Hi everyone! How are you?
Today I want to show you a look that I used a couple of weeks ago, on a quiet day, we went walking and shopping.
I wore a striped t-shirt, a pattern that I like so much.
I created it a look in shades of green and yellow.
I hope that you like it.
A big kiss and thank you very much for your visits and comments.
HAVE A NICE WEEKEND 

¡Hola a tod@s! ¿Qué tal?
Hoy os enseño este look de hace un par de semanas atrás, en un día tranquilo, salimos a caminar y hacer compras.
Me puse una camiseta a rayas, un estampado que tanto me gusta.
Creé con ella un look en tonos verdes y amarillos.
Espero que os guste.
Un besazo y muchas gracias por vuestras visitas y comentarios.
QUE TENGAIS UN HERMOSO FIN DE SEMANA












 I'm wearing:

Shirt/ Camiseta.........Clockhouse (old)
Jeans.........H&M
Sandals/ Sandalias....Uno Due Tre
Bag/ Cartera........Tienda local
Sunnies/ Gafas de sol......Ray Ban
Watch/ Reloj......Guess
Bracelet/ Brazalete....Morellatto

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Muchas gracias por tu comentario. Déjame el link a tu blog y te seguiré encantada.
Thanks for your comment. Leave me the link to your blog, and I'll follow you as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...